Wednesday, October 28, 2009

CRASH!!!!!

Our computer crashed a few days ago! It was awful. We think we got some sort of virus, I don't know, but the only way we could save the computer and not cost us a billion dollars, we had to reload it all...which means...we lost it all. Pictures, journal entries...it was a sad day, but at least we have the computer back. We had saved a few things on an external hard drive we own, but not near enough.

Anyway...that's where I've been. Here are a couple of pictures. We went to the pumpkin patch as a family and took Travis's mom and then yesterday I took the little boy I babysit (Jake) and my kids to the patch again to get some little pumpkins to decorate.

1 comment:

TaCalone said...

LOVE the pictures! looks like you had so much fun....without me..boohooo. Looks like Lizbet is enjoying the pumpkin carving too!
love you most