Friday, November 3, 2017
Just to do a little update while I'm here...we now live in Columbia, Missouri. Travis works for Allstate. I take care of two children here at home. The kids are all huge...literally. Joseph is 6 feet tall! Spencer is 5'10", and Connor is almost 5'9". Even Elizabeth is getting to be a big girl. She's 8 years old and still the crown jewel of the family.
Thursday, January 22, 2015
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Next I will blog about Monster Jam...But I need to get pictures from my boys.
Monday, January 19, 2015
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
|Day 1...Kisses, Lights, and a Letter from Santa|
|Day 2...Elizabeth loves this RC Cola (it's a rare treat for her) Jingle Mouse brought a whole 12 pack and even put on a crown!|
|Day 3...Just to make sure the kids don't forget the real reason for the season.|
|Day 4...Camping and roasting marshmallows on top of the wood stove. (side note...the kids were totally horrendous in behavior today...but maybe they weren't and I'm just sooo stressed trying to get my stuff done that it seemed horrendous...I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and let Jingle Mouse continue on with his adventures)|
Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Let's play a game called...Let's Just Pretend! It will be loads of fun....I'm sure of it! Okay, I'll give a situation, and you pretend that the opposite has happened! Then, I will appear to be totally with it and cool and put together and all those things that I dream of being....someday.
Ready? Okay, here we go....
1. I haven't updated this blog since June.
2. I had great ideas and plans to deslobbify my house and document it.
3. I managed to deslobbify half my house, (but then got busy)....and the minions that live here kindly helped continue my work.
4. I am just breezing through my college classes, acing all tests and writing papers in a day.
5. The funeral business is booming and paying us billions of dollars
6. Homeschool is getting easier and easier every day.
7. My kids are ugly and I hate them. (Remember....opposites) :-P
8. I lost a hundred pounds and ran a marathon. (Opposites! Ok..I didn't actually gain a hundred pounds, but I didn't lose any either)
Really, things are not that horrible. haha I'm just busy. Between homeschooling four kids, being a senior in college, taking kids to activities, church callings, and just being a wife and mom....blogging hasn't made it on my list much. But I really used to love to blog and I kind of miss it. Throw in the mix that I'm lazy and would rather be reading a good book or watching the BBC....I admit it, things don't get done
But...this is me, checking in and saying 'hey' and making sure my blog still exists. I'll throw in a couple of photos to mark the occasion. Hopefully I'll be back again and some of those opposites will have come true. ;-)