Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ELEVEN!!!


Yesterday my oldest baby turned ELEVEN years old!!!! I am not old enough to have a child that old...although...some of my friends that got married the same time as me now have 16 year olds...but that's their problem. (o; I can't believe how quickly time has flown by. I am so proud of the person that Joseph is. He is very kind hearted, thoughtful, creative, eager to please...all wrapped up...with a short fused temper like both his parents to make him complete. (o:

Joseph is our miracle child. He came as I was beginning to sink into a pit of despair...seriously. over 5 years and no child, I felt that my life would never be complete. And then along came Joseph. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for sending him to me...all of them, of course, but Joseph was the beginning. So, here I am...the mom of a tween boy who eats everything! I'm pretty proud!

No comments: