Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Punkins

My oldest lil punkin went to his weekly Young Mens activity tonight. They carved punkins! Joseph absolutely loves going to mutual...and waiting for something so awesome as pumpkin carving was practically unbearable! When i picked him up, he was waiting for me. He was so excited to show me his masterpiece. Of course he took the green pumpkin.            On our drive home I totally embarrassed him by telling how proud I am of him and how lucky I feel to be his mom. He is such a blessing...and our miracle. 
 

Now...while Joseph was gone to mutual, the other three kids and I carved our big pumpkin. I took pictures, but I'm too lazy to get them off the camera at the moment. But, a good time was had by all and after I cooked the seeds, they were devoured with much enthusiasm. 
Tomorrow is the ward chili dinner and trunk or treat. Pictures will be posted soon. (I hope)

No comments: