Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy...

I was playing with my little girl today...we were singing songs and hanging her upside down...just having fun. She laughed and laughed. I watched my little girl for a while after...she walked around smiling and being silly...what a great example of someone who just loves life. Sure, she doesn't have bills to pay and laundry to do, and menu's to plan, but still...she loves life, she loves just being with her family...

I need to be more like our Little Miss. I need to stop and take a moment once in a while and just enjoy all the wonderful things I have been blessed with. I get so caught up in how I don't have things done...I forget about all the things that I have done...like four beautiful children that I helped create...and the wonderful man that makes my heart sing...even after 16 years.

I'm gonna go rock my baby girl to sleep now. (o:

1 comment:

Rachael said...

WE COULD ALL STAND TO TAKE LIFE A BIT LESS SERIOUSLY.