Friday, March 9, 2012

The Library is Awesome!!!

So we went to the Port Angeles Library today. The kids LOVED the children section! It's smaller than the King County libraries we are used to, but it made it easier for the kids to find things that they liked. Plus, they have some awesome things that kept Elizabeth happy...like puzzles and puppets and a little house she could sit in. The kids each got their own cards and I let them check their books out themselves. I don't know why I took so long to do a field trip to the library, but I am super glad we did it today! 

Here are a couple of pictures...fuzzy and all...that I snapped while there with my phone. I hadn't planned to post them, or I would have taken a few more, but, as I look at all four kids sitting and reading their new books as we speak...I had to write about it! 



Little Miss got a princess book!

No comments: