Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Brave and a Smoothie

Our new addiction for our tablets, Nook, and Nook hd+ is the Temple Run Brave. It's hard!...but fun! We really heart Brave! But, wanna know a funny side effect to playing this game? Well, if you are like me and refuse to give up until you get a certain goal accomplished...which means playing all evening long...well...you can get motion sickness! Seriously! It took me a couple of nights of intense playing, followed by serious nausea before I figured it out. Kinda funny!

And, in the effort to get my entire family to eat healthier, I started making smoothies. Tonight it was a banana smoothie. We've also done one with banana, blueberries, strawberries, yogurt, and orange juice. My kids are actually getting their fruits in! Wahoo!

No comments: