Monday, June 24, 2013

School, Work, and the Plague!

Everyone is sick around here! Well,  luckily Travis and Spencer have avoided it so far, but this stuff is nasty! I'm thinking it could be the plague...okay, maybe not, but still!...I may have to make a trip to the pediatricians office soon if I don't see some improvement around here! As for me...I would like to thank my Heavenly Father for putting me on this earth now instead of in, I don't know... 1420...cause I woke up feeling like death warmed over, but after taking a small handful of little pills, I am feeling much more human! Now, I love reading and watching all about people that lived a long time ago....but I'm really glad I live in a time with Advil!

Needless to say, I am feeling confident that we will all pull through this and live to see another day. (And I cross my fingers and toes that nobody else gets it)

In other news...today is my first day of college. I start as a junior at Eastern Oregon University today! Yeehaw! I've noticed at 8:30am, that two of my professors have yet to post the syllabi for their classes. They better get on the stick, cause I'm pretty sure when due dates for homework come up, they are gonna be a naggin' me!

Oh, and have I mentioned that Travis is now working at the Port Angeles Walgreens? I will miss him being in Sequim, but this could be a great opportunity for him to grow and also show them what he knows. I'm very proud of him and his accomplishments with Walgreens. I hope that they can be our company for a really long time!

So that is the extent of the news for the time being. Stay tuned for updates on whether we all survive the plague or not! I  leave you with sad pictures of sick children. ( Izdet and Joseph)

No comments: