Monday, December 9, 2013

Catch Up

A quick catch up....Jingle Mouse came on Friday night and brought a bag of change and a note...think of others...donate this money to the Salvation Army. There was some arguing and much rudeness in the house Saturday night, so Sunday morning, Jingle Mouse hadn't budged. (Mostly cause mommy fell asleep) The kids understood that they need to try harder to get along, so this morning they discovered Jingle back on the move....and eating a healthy carrot!

Saturday morning we went to the church and practiced for the Primary program and then they decorated cookies. Sunday, I admit, my kids were awesome in the program. All three said their parts and sang the songs. I was so proud.

Also, on Sunday, we woke up to frozen pipes in the bathroom. I admit, I panicked. Our friend, Jason, called me and told me just to run the water and heat up the house and it would probably thaw. 5 hours of running the water and turning the house in to a sauna, it thawed. I was so grateful because I really didn't want to have to call Landmark. They sent us a letter and warned us to be careful with the pipes. I didn't think too much of it because we are always home, the house is always warm....except while we are sleeping...and it's 14° outside....oops. Lesson learned.

I'm off to write my last paper and study for my last final until next year.Oh, and clean the oven out cause the element broke last night.

No comments: