Saturday, February 11, 2012

Little Miss Turned 3!!!

 Can you believe it???? Three??? I can't believe it. It makes me so sad. It was a really fast 3 years! But, we are so proud of Elizabeth and love...love...love...love having her in our family. 
 The night before her birthday, I set everything up because we had to have her "party" the morning of her birthday so that Daddy could be present, since he had to go to work at noon. She helped set up. It was so fun watching her be excited.
 I made her a heart cake because she loves hearts and it's pink like her princess stuff.
This is blurry...but it shows the brothers singing. They were so attentive to their little sister and really helped make her day special.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Three?! That's insane!

Shauna said...

She looks like you, Dawn! What a cutie! Three. Hard to believe. My baby turns 9 next week. Sigh. They grow up too fast.