Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day Eve

Today I prepared for one of my least favorite holidays. Don't ask me why it is...I don't feel up to the very long rant tonight. But...I do have children and a husband, and I want them to feel special and loved. So, here we go....
Elizabeth is going to her very first party! We made bubble Valentine's.
I think they turned out pretty cute. (thanks Pinterest)
I made my little lovies a treat. Rice Krispie treats with a healthy sprinkle of red sugar on top and a buck thrown in for good measure. (pay no attention to the stains on the table...we homeschool...those are battle scars of love) I made one for Travis, too...just not pictured.
We also gave each child an i loveyou balloon.

As for Travis...I bought him a top sirloin steak and some red potatoes. I'll throw in homemade cheese bread and be considered #1 wife!

No comments: