Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year! And new baby too!

We hope you all had a wonderful new year celebration. Ours was very nice. Travis and I both had to work, but he worked early in the day and I only had to do 3 hours in the afternoon. By 7pm we were partying! See the picture? Doesn't it look like a bunch of wild and crazy party animals? (o:
Travis's parents came over per tradition. This is the 12th new year we have celebrated together. Basically we did the same thing we do every single year. We ate a lot of food and watched "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad World". We sat around and had good discussions and just had a good time.

In other news, I would like to introduce Danen Nate Anderson. Born New Years Eve (phew for the 2007 taxes!) 8 lbs 10oz. Jamie sent me this picture. Doesn't Braelinn look like such a good big sister already?

1 comment:

Shauna said...

You freaked me out a little with the title of your post! I thought, "How in the HECK did Dawn pull THAT one off!?! A baby, out of the blue?" I love the baby pictures. Nate is all grown up, isn't he? I'm glad you had a good Christmas and New Years. Take care and have a good weekend!