Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Funny Boys

Here are a couple of pictures that just made me smile. The first one is what happens every afternoon when "Curious George" comes on PBS. The boys are mesmerized by that show. They love it! Doesn't matter how many times they have seen it, they love watching them. Sorry it's kind of dark and grainy. I wanted to get the photo in the moment, so I snapped it from the kitchen, zooming as far as I could.
The other two are Connor tonight. I cracked open a can of pineapple. (like catnip to a cat) All three boys were in the kitchen with forks. Connor came in wearing Joseph's bike helmet though. It was cute just like that, but then when he went and sat down with his pineapple and the helmet I couldn't resist a photo or two. (o:

1 comment:

Shauna said...

What cuties! I love the pictures!