Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Life

When life gives you lemons...make lemonade. Well, we've been handed some big old lemons lately. We decided to pull out the Splenda and make some lemonade. And when you have kids as sweet as this...it's not too hard to do.
Great-Aunt Joyce sent this outfit. Mommy made the headband.
Travis had to run into the store to buy some bandaids. (Spencer injured himself and we were in the car so we stopped because otherwise we wouldn't hear the end of it until we got home). While he was gone, the kids and I played with the camera. I tapped Joseph on the shoulder and snapped this.
Then I tapped Spencer.
Connor was clear in the back...in the trunk. I called his name and...snap. (o:
Then, they got me. It was only fair I suppose.
Elizabeth was trapped in her car seat, so she started sticking her tongue out at Joseph for fun. Look at that tiny tongue!!!
I just stuck the camera in her carseat and snapped one. Turned out pretty cute.I finally had to take her out of her seat cause it's been flipping hot here and she was getting mad at being all strapped in, so I took her out and took a picture of her farmer Jane outfit.

So, no matter what the trials, as long as I have these little monkeys...we are doing okay. (Oh, and the big Gorilla makes me pretty happy too)

(big gorilla feeding the littlest monkey) (o:

1 comment:

Rachael said...

That's so cute. I love the candid photos. You know what's funny? The little "word verification" on this comment I'm making is trialswe. Is it a sign? About trials? I guess so!