Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Big Old Slacker

I haven't done a whole heck of alot the past two weeks because we have all been so sick. It sure doesn't take long for the place to turn into a disaster! Plus, the kids have gotten completely out of any sort of regular school routine. When I said we HAD to do some math work today, Joseph ran from the room screaming. Fabulous. Of course, he kind of does that anytime I mention math, but still...I'm a slacker.

Because of illness, I don't really have tons to report. Travis and I have been totally into "The Office" lately. I bought him a Dunder Mifflin t-shirt at Kohl's. We thought it was awesome. Most people don't get it, but I suppose enough people watch The Office that they made shirts and sell them. Then again, I was working last night and a t-shirt in Young Men's caught my eye. It said, "Don't Swallow Your Gum!" and it had a stick man walking with a pink bubble coming out of his butt. Made me laugh. (o:

Okay, gonna go now. I have a ton to do and so I better get moving. If we do anything spectacularly wonderful, I'll be sure to let you know. Otherwise we are going to clean out under the bunkbed. Yikes!

No comments: