Saturday, July 5, 2008

Independence Day Bash!

I don't even know where to start with all the pictures and video we took yesterday. I think I'm just going to start putting pictures on in no particular order and I'll put captions under the pictures. We had a lot of fun at Travis's parents house. Spencer got sick and threw up halfway through the night. We are pretty certain that it was all the inhaling of smoke ball smoke right after lunch. He is fine today. It will take me a couple of days to get these all on since there are so many and I have to go to work soon. Joseph watched a show with me Thursday night about pyrotechnics and what it takes to do a fireworks show, so he made this sign and kind of choreographed (bossed us) on how the whole night should go. (o:Group picture. It was a pretty nice day. Only in the low 70's.

Joseph has extreme sound sensitivity (he can even get a migraine from too much noise), so like last year, he wore the headphones. This is his "directors chair".

Before Spencer got sick, he loved the Morning Glories.

Connor loved the bees. He kept taking them to Travis asking him to light them.

We even roasted marshmallows and made s'mores. Yum!

This is pretty funny. This is the dance that Connor did after all the Ground Bloom Flowers.

1 comment:

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

Congratulations! I was with your dad all week and I never heard that you were pregnant. That is great. Good Luck.