Wednesday, October 22, 2008

99 Days!

Did you see my little floaty baby? She says only 99 days to go! I'm in the double digits. That makes me very happy. (o:

Went to the doctor today. All is looking well. My blood pressure was in the normal range again, which is very unusual for me. With all my other pregnancies, by the time I hit about 5 months my blood pressure would be very high. I had to do medication and non-stress tests. So far it has behaved itself. Hopefully I am not jinxing myself by saying all of this, but it is nice to not have that worry.

I took Joseph with me on my appointment today as part of school. He got to shake the doctors hand that took care of me when I was pregnant with him! I love Dr. Lawrence. I'm so glad that he has stayed around to be there for all of my pregnancies. He's awesome! Joseph got to hear Elizabeth's heartbeat (he said it sounded like a thunder storm), and watch the doctor measure my tummy. He thought it was all pretty cool.

That's all for now. I think I may have been tagged, but I'm gonna have to think on what to write for a day. I'll do that one tomorrow. Right now I'm just excited that all is going well with my baby girl so far. (o:

No comments: